From:
Amereta Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:05:15 -0400
The auction and raffle to benefit the Crafty Weasels & Debbie's work
with special needs rescue ferrets, is up and running!

There are tons of things available: Ferret Bookmarks! Five Different
Designs, Ferret Note Cards set of nine, Ferret Coin Pendant, Pewter
Ferret Tie Tac Pin, Free Chiropractic Consultation Exam and Adjustment,
Ferret Vet Visit (or other pet), Paw Print Hologram Flip Flops, FERRET
BINGO, Homemade Apple Bread, Jam, Jelly, and Butter, Hand Painted
Portrait of Your Pet, Ferret Santa with a bag of Ferret Goodies, and
lots more.

Check it out. Runs through Saturday, October 30th.

Auction: http://craftyweaselsbenefitauction.blogspot.com/

Raffle: http://craftyweaselsbenefitraffle.blogspot.com/

I know the work the Crafty Weasels do is very important , & special.
They have helped so many fuzzies out there. Debbie truly does so much
for ferrets, and rescue work. Both the CW & Debbie are near & dear to
my heart, & I am glad that I am able to do a small part in helping
them continue their work.

--
Amereta
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

*Sometimes when you find true love, it comes with four feet, whiskers,
and a tail.*

Check out the auctions and raffles to benefit ferret rescue work.