From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:36:56 -0400
With great sadness we must tell you- HONDO crossed the Rainbow bridge
Monday afternoon.  He was ready to say goodbye and we helped him cross
with our Vet.  Daddy held him as he went to sleep and is now out of pain
and at peace.  He made it through Father's day fine as he helped make the
Father's day card for Daddy, but Monday became a different story.  The
one thing i have learned from loosing yet another one of our precious
(previously given up) fur kids is -i am thankful for the time we had with
him knowing he was part of our Family, that LOVED and Cherished him as
ALL Ferrets deserve!!

We miss you sweet Daddy's Boy!
Rose and Robert