From:
New Rainbow Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:14:12 -0500
There will be a bake sale this Saturday and Sunday, from 10 am to 4 pm,
at the Warminster, PA Petsmart to help support the Last Chance Ferret
Rescue.

The LCFR is one of the last working rescues in the Philadelphia area,
and probably the largest rescue in the world. We need your support more
than ever if we're going to continue caring for the hundreds of ferrets
that call us home.

So if you're from in area, stop over at the Warminster Petsmart, buy a
tasty treat for yourself and your family, and help us keep helping
them.

Steve Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and
The New Rainbow Bridge