Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 13:44:12 -0500
I love the FLO bulletins enough to have asked for back issues, but I also
love the variety of the FML with the FLO and the medical stuff and all.
There is something about the mix of serious and silly that I would miss if
too many off-shoots were formed.  So -- although I sure understand the
impulse to keep FLO bulletins in a separate place -- I vote to let us do the
separating ourselves.  I'd hate to lose some of the contributors if they did
not want to move to a second list.

Judith White
Agents Eloise and Sabine