From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 18:07:32 -0700
To Jerry Price: My Katie has always used this "lick & Nip" tactic when she
really wants to play/roughhouse.  Usually it's on my wrist (always the left
for some reason), but sometimes on the inside of my elbow.  She does the
same with my Dad, but always on the back of his hands.  She also does the
*rattle snake shake* with her tail, but only with my Dad.  She just wants us
to wrestle with her with our hands, and never bites very hard, just sort of
pinches.

To the person who wondered how many Fuzzies to the ton, if you use a rough
average of 2 lb per Ferret there would be roughly 1000 Ferts per ton.  Talk
about a *TON OF FUN*, wow!!  :)

As for the "once they tast blood...." myth, thats just what it is IMHO, A
MYTH!!  I have also heard this myth in relation to dogs, cats and even
*KILLER RATS*.  Boy, the things some people come up with.

Bye for now....

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"