From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:21:38 -0800
I need to find a good home for 3 ferrets.  One I know is insulinomic
and on 0.8 ml pred BID and has had adrenal surgery.  I would consider
him special needs.

All 3 are sables around 4 years old, and one of the trio is a female.
They need to be kept together.

I will help with transportation, up to 2 hours one way, to place these
kids.  When they get here, I'll check their vaccination status, and
booster for CDV, if necessary.

There will not be an adoption fee for these ferrets, if placed by this
posting.

There is a fairly new Corner Creek cage, the model with the attic, and
has the cart with rollers, that will be $100.  (this will go to the
owner)

The cage and ferrets can go together for the $100, or separately.  I
won't let the cage go, until the ferrets are placed, in the event the
family that takes in these kids wants their cage, too.  If the ferrets
are placed without the cage, the cage will then be available separately.
I will not deliver the cage unless the ferrets and cage go to the same
family.

These kids came from a good home, but due to a crisis need to quickly be
relocated.  I expect them to be delivered to me Friday evening.

Please contact me at this email address or call the shelter for more
information, or to make an appointment to come see them.

Thank you for opening your heart,
Julie... for Remus, Romulus and Sugar Baby

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org