From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:39:54 -0500
Hi Gaye--
I'm sorry!  I wasn't actually referring to your post, but rather following
up on something Sukie had written about people who complain about the health
stuff then call on the FML for help when something goes wrong.  You're not
at all the kind of person she, and I, meant.  I'm very sorry for any offence
or bad feelings I might have caused.

yours with chagrin,
Regina

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology; McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee