From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:29:50 -0400
To Anon (NW)

I don't feel you need to apologize.  I feel that your ferret (even a
foster ferret) probably was comforted by you being there when he was put
down.  After all, he knows you better than he could possibly know the
vet.... Would you rather die surrounded by friends and family, or by
caring professionals that you don't know personally?  I know which I
would choose.....

I know that some just can't handle being there during euthanasia, and I
don't blame them if they can't.  In that case, a loving vet is a good
choice too;, but don't feel that you have to apologize because you want
to be there to say goodbye..

Melodyt and the elven eight--who ALWAYS holds her babies while they
check out....