From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 21:43:12 EST
We Will Be Known Forever By The Tracks We Leave Behind ..

The Colesferry Ferret Home

 [To: [log in to unmask]]

Pye Please look for Gizmo our faraway Biker chick that left us all
today .. I was notefied by Mum AKA Brenda that she went to sleep and
did not wake up ,, Please tell her we love her and she is always
remembered, take good care of her for us till we meet at the bridge ..
Lots of Love & Tears .Gizmos Faraway Family & Fuzz Cousins .. WE WILL
MISS YOU !!!