From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 13:10:52 EDT
Vickie,
I would like to know why AFA does not recognizee Galaxy D for a distemper
vaccine.  I have researched through many a book and vets and they say it
is as good or better counting the deaths with each.  Will you comment on
the FML.

Thank you for your time

Not mentioning any names but what are you going to do with the fact that
some of the people in your organization got ferrets from or had them stay
in households where thay knew that the household infact had ADV infected
ferrets and brought them to the shows?  You should know what Im talking
about and you didn't mention them.

Happy Flat Ferreting
Ed Sr., Potto, Fuzzy, & Samantha Crist