From:
Jen Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:28:26 -0800
Hello all!

I've been a list member for a couple of weeks now, and thought I would
introduce myself.  My name is Jen, and I am currently owned by 10 fuzzies.
Yes, ferret math has me in its fuzzy little clutches!  <G> Anyway, to tell
you a little about myself, I am the director of a nationwide network of
ferret rescuers and I also operate a small shelter/haven from my home.  I
am a small scale breeder, having maybe one or two litters a year.  I am
very selective about my breeding ferrets...everyone goes through a complete
health check and I choose the ferrets I want to breed based on health and
conformation.  In short, I breed for a better ferret.

Now that you know a little about me, here's some intros for my fuzzy kids.
My first little gal is Jedi.  She's a small albino female that's 2 1/2
years old.  She's the "boss" of the group.  She also can do a 2 ft.
vertical leap from the floor to my lap when I'm on the computer!  She has
the nickname "hacker fert" because if she gets on my keyboard, she always
manages to sign me offline.

The next of my group is Q.  He's a 5 1/2 lb.  cinnamon boy.  He's the
biggest sweetie.  He loves to give kisses.  Q and Jedi are best buddies
and have been together since they were both about 6 months old.

Then there's Minx.  She's the "old lady" of the group.  She's a five year
old shaded silver gal.  She doesn't really get along with anybody else, but
she's a real people fert...loves to lay in my lap and watch TV.  But, she
can also wardance with the best of them!

The youngest of my group is Gizmo.  He was a rescue of mine that I fell in
love with and ended up keeping.  He's a dark silver panda "mutt." His face
is all white except for a dark silver "V" pattern on the top of his head.
He's about 6 months old and is keeping all of my older kids on their toes.

Jekyll and Hyde are the next kids in line for intros.  Jekyll is a heavy
shaded silver mitt female, very small, but very sweet.  Hyde is just the
opposite.  He's a 6 1/2 lb.  black sable mitt male that gets into trouble
every chance he gets!  But, he's also a big sweetie.  He was a real biter
when I got him, but now he's also giving kisses.

My other 4 kids are the Kansas kids that were on this list a couple of days
ago that needed a home.  They're all sables, and all are really sweet and
friendly.  The boys are Jake and Elwood and the girls are Chloe and Moose.
Both girls are post-op adrenals, and Chloe still needs to be spoon-fed, but
they're doing really well.  I'm so happy to have them as additions to my
fuzzy family!

Well, this is starting to read like a novel, so I'll give everyone's eyes a
break <G>.  I look forward to reading more posts and learning more
information and hopefully I'll have some to share as well!

Take care all!  Dooks and Kisses!
Jen and the Troublesome 10:
Q, Jedi, Minx, Gizmo, Jekyll, Hyde, Jake, Elwood, Moose and Chloe