From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:08:42 -0700
This is the last call for you to nominate your favorite shelter to
recieve free ferret bedding donated by the participating bed swappers!

Email me privately, and nominate a shelter to be selected by the needs of
the shelter.

-Valerie

p.s. If a ferret has a reaction to the distemper or rabies vaccinations,
what actions are taken?  my fuzzies were vaccinated this last month and
nobody reacted, I just wanted to know for "just in case" THANKS

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_