From:
Dayna Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:53:01 -0800
O.K.  it seems like this is a topic that never quite gets put to rest,
but i am still curious about it.  I was wondering if someone out there
remembers the web site that compares the different ferret foods?  If you
do please e-mail it to me.  I just went on the Natural Gold ferret food
web site.  I liked the crude analysis, but not the ingredient list.  Is
50% protien too much?  Is there any food "expert" out there that comment?
I also want to add new food to my mix, and was wondering if anyone out
there could let me know your opinion on the foods I am, or want to feed
my ferrets.  Right now i feed a 3:2:1 ratio of 8 in 1 Ultimate (which is
a food i personally swear buy): Brown's : Marshall Farms (just because
that is what Gonzo ate when he was a baby and i don't really have any
desire to change it, unless someone out there can give me a reason to).
I want to add Zupreem and Totally ferret probably in the 2 part of the
3:2:1 ratio.  O.K.  that didn't really make sense but oh well.  Any
comments?

I was also wondering if anybody had any good suggestion on how to keep
food the freshest possible without having to bite into a piece of kibble
to make sure it isn't stale.  Yes, I do this every so often(my head is
hanging right now).  I swear that if I had that vacuum packer thing i
would only use it for the ferrets.

Dayna, Gonzo, Kodo, & Daisy

=====
I LOVE FERRETS!