From:
"Robin Hochgertel, FerretsFirst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:16:27 -0600
Hello Giving Tree Santas,

Tabitha, Kayla, Peter, Ozzie, Pauly, Oscar, Loki, the late, great Jake
and all the other fuzzkidz at FerretsFirst as well as their shelter
mother, Robin, would like to thank everyone who adopted a shelter
resident from the Giving Tree.  Not only is nice to receive the presents
but it is very encouraging and uplifting to know so many people care
about the shelter ferrets and about helping the shelters.  I am
overwhelmed by your gifts, your efforts, your messages and your kindness.
When the going gets tough, I will remember this support and know that I
am not alone in the effort to save the ferrets.

Again, thank you so very much for all you have given.

Robin and the FerretsFirst Gang.
www.ferretsfirst.org