Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 23:10:24 -0800
Help Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue in Fallon, NV win a $5,000 grant!

Hey FANS...Friends... & Ferret fanatics

Please Vote for us at www.theanimalrescuesite.com and we could win
grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 each to help ferrets in need
and to show the world ferrets are great pets and often overlooked.

Thank you--- please bookmark and click daily ( if you have trouble
finding us.. just fill in Fallon, NV and leave the shelter blank..
we will be the bottom one)

The Animal Rescue Site is hosting a special challenge for eligible
Petfinder.com member shelter and rescue groups. The grand prize is a
$5,000 grant, and they will be awarding many other grants to rescue
groups with the most votes -- a total of $300,000 in grants for animal
welfare organizations.

Think how many animals we could help with $5,000!

Help us win! All you have to do is click to help rescued animals, and
then vote in The Animal Rescue Site $300,000 Shelter+ Challenge of
2011 - with Petfinder.com. Both of these actions are absolutely free!

You can vote once a day, every day during each voting period for the
entire year. Every time you vote, or tell a friend to vote, you are
making a huge difference for us.

Vote today!
Visit: www.theanimalrescuesite.com

At WWFR we are committed to informing and educating the public of the
pleasures and responsibilities of owning domestic ferrets as well as
how to provide proper care for these creatures. The WWFR has provided
a safe warm and loving home for over 100 ferrets in need. We offer
rehoming assistance, adoptions, and lifetime aftercare/consultation as
well as sanctuary/hospice care for ferrets who have in one way or
another lost their families. We offer outreach assistance and supplies
to rural ferret families. WWFR is proud to offer distance advice and
referrals all over the globe.

The Animal Rescue Site is a "Click to Give" website. You can click on
a button to help fund food and care for animals. It's free, and only
takes a second of your time. Click every day!

Petfinder.com is an online, searchable database of animals that need
homes, and a directory of approximately 13,000 animal shelters and
adoption organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.