Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:32:53 EDT
This is in response to the gal who wanted advise on whether or not cats
and ferrets can get along........

I have 4 cats and 4 ferrets.  I also have one dog.  My cats and ferrets
get along great!!!  One kitten, we got at the same time as our last
rescue.  She grew up thinking she was a ferret.  She played with them,
ate with them, drank with them (had to put a stop to it when they went
for my beer though....*winks), they did everything together!!!  She would
climb into the cage with them - and was heart broken when she became too
big to fit.  As she got older - and larger, they all STILL play together -
sleep together, etc.  The only thing she can't do - is climb into the
cage with them still (much to her chargain...).  All of my cats tolerate
the little fuzzles - even when they are having their tails chewed on by
the fuzzbutts attempts to make them play....never, have we had any issues
with any of the animals not getting along!!!  Noone has ever been harmed
by the other and there hasnever been any "hissing" ,screaming, dooking,
etc, that would indicate different.  I have pics if it would help you -
to show them sleeping together, etc.  I would be more than happy to
speak to this lady for you!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots