From:
Jessica Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:21:56 -0700
Hi everyone,
My name is Jessica and I just adopted my first ferret on Tuesday evening.
From what I saw in the ferret book my friend loaned me he is a Siamese.
He is neutered and descented.  We are trying to get him and the cats to
get along.  He is fine with the cats, but they don't know what the heck to
think of him yet.  He came with the name "Nut Nut" which we are thinking
about changing.  Do they really know their names??  He is very sweet
tempered and has not tried to even nip me.  He is a joy to watch and
interact with.

Anyway, now that I have one ferret I have contacted a shelter nearby and
am going to adopt one more.  I sure hope they like each other.

I live in Seattle, WA and we have many other pets: three cats, two snakes,
two iguanas, one guinea pig, a fire-bellied toad, and a bunch of mice we
breed for the snakes.  I have an eight year old son and am engaged to be
married to my boyfriend of three years.  I work full-time as a legal
assistant and then part-time as a bookkeeper.  I also grow all my own
veggies for the iguanas.  Anyway, that is my story, I am happy to have
found this place!!

Jessica
Smile, it makes 'em wonder what yer up to!!