From:
Jennifer Sheriff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:40:23 -0500
hi everyone, this is my second post.  I just wanted to mention how great
fuzzies are.  My husband left last weekend for a two month long training
stay in GA.  I thought I was going to be very lonely and decided to let the
four little guys out of their cage for two months while he's gone.  Well,
they've been out since Sunday afternoon and seem to be loving it.  They are
so cute to come home to, when they greet me at the door.  Now, getting ready
in the morning is especially interesting, but all in all they seem to be
enjoying the freedom immensely.  My apartment is completely ferret proof,
but does anyone have any suggestions/stories about something I might have
missed (that they haven't found yet)?

Thanks,
JLS