From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:18:36 -0500
I have someone who has given up their Lenox Ferret for my shelter to make
some money.  She is a wonderful supporter of my shelter and wanted me to
list this as a auction so that I could get enough money to pay a January
Installment on my bill at Horsham Vet Clinic.  She had two, and decided
she did not need the other one, and would rather have the sick ferrets
have the money.  I can't thank her enough.  These are extremely hard to
find, and for her to give one up, is just amazing!  This auction has 1
1/2 more days left to it, so don't miss out.  These were only listed in
their catalog and online twice and they are sold out.  They were an
extremely limited run.  They are about the same size as an 6-8 week old
kit.  They are great.  I have the dimensions in the auction.  Here is
the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7734347495

Happy Bidding Everyone, and Thank You in Advance!
Marguerite

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store