From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:56:13 EDT
I went to the Earl May store a while ago to do my work.  I was taken back
to see the three ferrets were gone.  I asked to talk with the manager in
private and asked him where they were.  He replied that they sold them all.
I found this hard to believe for two reasons.  He lied to me by saying that
they had not has these guys in for but a few months.  I corrected him by
saying I knew for a fact that the female had been there longer than 2 years
and the two males a year and a half.  He said oh yes I remember.  I offered
to educate their employees.  He said he would call me if needed :(.
Education starts at the beginning not the end.  They were due to get more
in soon :(  Another sad situation is coming.  I never did get a true answer
from this man as to where these ferrets were.  My belief is that they were
returned to the breeder and put to sleep.  :(

I will continue to offer my education to this store.  But I will not stand
by and let them hurt another ferret.  My heart is broken for these three.
Candi