From:
"Sanders, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:33:10 +1000
Hi there,

I would like to know in very basic terms the differences between the
digestive systems of ferrets, cats and rabbits.  I live in Australia and
have two fuzzies, Frodo and Bandit, but have found that unfortunately the
education level even in vets down here with regards to Ferrets is below
expectations.  Most seem to want to treat them as they would a kitten or
rabbit, but I have concerns about this and usually get on line about the
problem before giving the go ahead.  So in an attempt to educate myself,
can some one please explain the differences to me in very basic terms.
Thanks for your help.

CPL JENNI SANDERS
DD-IS4
R1-G-DOO4