From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 08:27:30 -0600
October at TheHideyHole:

Where has the year gone? Fabrics for Fall and Christmas are available.
If you desire a "seasonal" pattern let me know. Custom made requests
are always welcome. Just send me an email at ([log in to unmask]).
Meanwhile, I am working on some new and exciting projects in "my
spare time".

The Ferret Giving Tree is gathering the ferrets to display. For
shelters wishing to be included please send info to
The plans are for the tree to be open on November 8.

The new location for viewing the tree and picking out someone to steal
your heart is
http://home.comcast.net/~sirk1/
(Any order placed for a giving tree ferret or shelter will receive
free shipping).

Profits for sales in October's sales will go to Scales & Tails in New
Jersey. For November and December the profits will be split between the
shelters I support. Starting in 2009, GCFA (Chicago) will be included
in the shelter list. Don't forget about the Pick-A-Shelter program. If
you desire a shelter other than the ones named don't hesitate to let
me know. If it is not listed on my website please send me contact
information for the shelter so I can make arrangements with them for
delivery of donations.

Congratulations to October's drawing winner, Matthew Jaramillo.
(Remember: Only registered people are eligible for the drawing so
stop in and register (if you haven't already)). Please log in and
verify that your information is correct!

There are a few very important events coming up. If you are in the area
and have the time, please stop in and offer your support:

November 7-9, 2008 - Pittsburgh, PA - IFC Annual Ferret Symposium
(http://www.ferretcongress.org/)

November 15, 2008 - Broward County Ferret Rescue and Referral FALL
FERRET FIESTA
6:00 PM at the Lauderdale Surf & Yatch Club
RSVP [log in to unmask]

If you would like me to help remind others of your upcoming events
please let me know.

Thank you, again, for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com