Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:33:23 EST
Yanno Izzy, I feel like sky writing again. Today is an important day.
It's one of our favorite aunty's birthday. Ooooh Tonksie, which one,
whisper it in my ear. LOL oh her, the twisted one. I love her. Can I
go shopping then? I mean I saw a pair of pink platform tennies that
have her name all over them. Um Iz, I don't quite see it, but whatever.
I will be back, time to go sky write.

The crowd gathers as our super hero takes to the sky. Oooh what is
Super Tonks writing in the sky this time?

H - A - P - P -Y - B - I - R - T - H - D - A - Y - W -O -L - F -Y

The crowd goes wild, Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.It's Wolfy's birthday.

Happy Birthday chicken wing.

Hugs,
Robin, Tonks, The Fat Boys, and Pandy