From:
Michelle Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:51:35 EST
Well hello everyone.

Our babies have a 4 story home where the top floor is a whole floor.  We've
put a small (for humans) blanket up there that fills up the entire floor and
then some.... well our babies love their bedroom so much now that I can't
get them out of it!  They'll come out and play for a little while...then I
won't here the bells.... I go to check and they've gotten back in bed.  Tips
(6 mths old, boy) has been going to bed more than Coco (4 mth old, girl).
Not at an alarming rate or anything....we played a lot last night.  But just
this morning he went back in early again.  I always let them out for an
hour+ before going to work and Tips went back in, they usually never want to
they're babies and sleep a lot but geez...

Am I being an overly cautious Mom?  Or is there something I should watch
for.  I'm not usually this bad but since joining the list and seeing all the
potential medical problems...I'm probably going to be more neurotic about
them.

Thanks.

Michelle K.