From:
Bill Roberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 02:30:33 -0600
I have recently adopted two ferrets.  And I am currently trying to get a
rather dedicated bitter to quit her habits.  But the question is what does
the Marshall Farms Tattoo look like on the ears.  The bitting female has
papers from Marshall Farms and she only has one blue dot.

The male I origanally had has two blue dots.  And I have a freind with a
male who has two blue dots.

Does Marshall farms tatto girls with one dot and males with two?

Oh yah, If my original male is a MF ferret than all of the talk about MF
ferrets being small are a little in error.  Because my Bandit is huge.  But
I think that he is just over weight from not being able to run around with
his old owner.  Now he is starting to get more muscular.  Now that he gets
to run around more than a half an houf a day.

E-mail me about the MF ear tattoo's