From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:19:07 -0700
>Wow!  I am really shocked that Mr. Killian would think calling ferrets a
>"hobby" is ok.  Boy is that a scary statement coming from someone who is
>a breeder.  I seem to recall several people getting upset over backyard
>breeders who do it for a "hobby".  Very alarming comments indeed.

oh my, dee!!!
those are two COMPLETELY different things!!!...owning/showing ferrets being
called a hobby is WAY different than "hobby breeding"!!!!  I would think
breeding would be much more involved than hobby status...and those that
treat it as a 'hobby' would be suspect...i wouldn't image too many serious,
responsible breeders consider the breeding part as a "hobby"

i gather you do not care for Mr. Killian...it comes out in your posts...
and that makes your opinions suspect...[in my opinion]...they come off as
"predujiced" against what Mr. Killian might feel as opposed to what you
DO feel...

again..just my take on what was said...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97