From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:48:56 -0700
Jeff, my heart goes out to you! You are a great ferret daddy who's
helping a very much loved little angel go to the bridge. I too had to
do the same last year with my little Gracie who was Adrenal and had
Insulinoma. She was 7yrs +. It was the hardest thing I ever had to
do but remind myself that she is now free of pain and suffering and
frolicking with so many others at the bridge. my thoughts and prayers
are with you both!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo & Gracie( RIP) & Odie