Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:59:45 -0800
>I really despise lies from a competitor stating "Totally Ferret food is
>not good food".  That is bashing since this MF employee could not back
>it up with anything else.  Hmmm...

See Issue Number 17 (June 2001) of the Totally Ferret Newsletter, an
article authored by Performance Food's president, Dr. Thomas R. Willard
"THE DANGERS OF BUYING FERRET FOOD FROM THE INTERNET OR MAIL-ORDER
COMPANY" ....talk about bashing and outright lies.........

Performance Foods and Dr. Tom Willard would be hesitant to sue a company
that is *reacting/responding* to a direct attack made *BY* Dr. Willard
against them and other ferret food manufacturers.  The article in the TF
June newsletter contained the most libelous, inaccurate bunch of innuendos
that the good doctor could gather.  If he gets some of it back in his
face, he and his company deserve it.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org