From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:51:52 -0500
For you ferret owners with ferrets that have insulinoma - my vet has
tracked down a supplier and can get Proglycem at an unbelievably good
price ... she estimates about $45 per oz. (that's 30 mL), in a Ferretone
base.  I am paying $120 for the same amount, and asked her to help - boy
has she ever !!!  Anyway, she has said to check and see if anyone else is
interested - she will be ordering some in for her patients, and if it is as
promised, she has agreed to supply it to anyone who is interested (for that
cost plus shipping).  If you are interested, e-mail me and I will forward
it on to her office for follow through ( I bet her she would regret this,
I suspect we will get creamed with e-mails).