From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:29:39 -0500
Deb asked:
>I was wondering how some have an older ferret who gets along with a
>younger one?

Yes, of course.  Always have had some with no problems at all in any
grouping we've had.  In fact, the opposite is the rarity.  Don't think we
do anything special.  Maybe it's just that we try to keep the amounts of
affection given to each high enough to reduce jealousy; so many people
spoil the newcomer without spoiling the older ones and it backfires badly.