From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:28:57 -0800
Static, one of my girls who is about 4 1/2 years old, has a white
bump on her ear. I noticed it Sunday and I don't think its gotten any
bigger. It kinda looks like a pimple, but there's no redness around it,
its just a raised white bump. She did have a mast cell tumor on her
head right in front of this ear that was removed about 3 weeks ago. Is
this another tumor thats not growing fast, or could it be something
else? It doesn't seem to bother her, she's not scratching at it like
she did the mast cell tumor. Her tumor was one of the big floppy ones
that looks like a skin tag, not one of the flat scabby ones, if that
matters.

Sue