From:
Michael & Stephanie Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:14:28 -0400
I have met several people in my area that are owned by the lovely and
additive fuzzies.  Unfortunately no one knows of a ferret club or group
in our area.  The closest one I have found is in Roanoke,VA and it's
five hours away - a little too far for a Sunday meeting.  If there is
anyone in the Williamsburg, Newport News, Hampton etc area that would
be interested in getting together occasionally to exchange ideas and
experiences please let me know by return e-mail.  [log in to unmask]

I am currently owned by five fuzzies and another friend just got her
fifth one so we are well on our way to having our own group but would
like others to join in the fun and camaraderie.

Stephanie
Newport News, VA
Currently owned by Ozzie, Ziggy, Lenny, Toby and Tyler (my roving band of
musicians)