From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 21:22:26 -0500
Finally broke down and called MudWest.  Tried to let several local pet
stores order them, but they did not seem interested.  They all had to call
their supplier, etc., or June will be in a 3:00 tomorrow give her a call.
So, I went direct.  Costing me less than $10.00 each for the 12 I ordered
with handling and shipping.  Credit cards, Certified checks, or money orders
ONLY.

Have decided to do away with the ramps.
Cage one : single shelf bottom
        three shelves next
        single shelf
        three shelves
Will house six-pack.   Will have hammocks and pillow sham super hammock

Cage two: will become two cages with four shelves 1/2 way up.
Each of the two cages will have a single shelf the three shelves

will each house pairs.  Will have hammocks and pillow shams super hammocks.

Still will have a pair to house in another cage.  Trying to find them a
home.  One year olds that are chocolates.  Were rescues - had spent a week
in a closet w/o food and water.  In bad shape, rehydrated, and fed gruell
and bounced back quickly.  Really neat guys.

Looking for some on FML that lives in the Finger Lakes area of New York,
please email me I need some help.

Harry C. Silvis
12 krazzy Kennesaw Ferrets waiting for the UPS man.