Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:11:32 EDT
Sandee or Sara,

There's a little lady that has recently arrived at the Bridge.Her name is
Cinnamon & she's one very special lady.

Cinnamon was a first store bought ferret .She was so very loved/cherished
by her humans,Kathy & Dale Hood, who loved her so much,they became a
shelter because of her.  FerretEyesForever formerly of Panama City Beach,
Fl.  Now in Indiania.

You see,Kathy had a bursted brain anurisum & was one of the lucky ones
that survived it.All the weeks she spent in ICU,we spoke of her getting
better for the ferts.And that her special lady,Cinnamon,was missing her
Mommy horribly.  That thought kept Kathy going.Her love of Cinnamon &
Meeko(RIP).  Of all the babies at her place waiting for her return.

The loss of Cinnamon has really hurt both Kathy & Dale.It's like the
loss of a child.If anyone would like to send a e-card,they could sure
use the condolences.Their email addy is [log in to unmask] .And I do
have permission to post it.  They are to heart broken to do the posting
themselves.

God Bless,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter