From:
Chris VonSeggern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 1994 14:35:18 -0400
If any ferret owners in the Bellingham, Washington area would be
interested in getting our fuzzies together, let me know.  I'd really like
to give Scooter the chance to meet some other carpet sharks.

On a related note, anybody have any details on the Ferret Frolics that I
think are held every year in Redmond?  Marymoor Park?  I've been told
they're at Marymoor sometime in June, but does anybody know when this
year's is?

Chris and
Scooter the lonely weasel