Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:34:38 -0400
HI!
We are bustling here getting all the details arranged for our upcoming
event, medicating all the kids and doing daily chores in the shelter!
While all this is going on-- the ebay auction folks have set up these New
items to help us along the road to ferret rehabilitation.  We would like
to thank Joe P and Scott S at the Ferret Store for providing a special
sweatshirt to help the kids at Ferret Wise!  And thank the hammock friends
for some really neat designs!

Crazy Cats Flat Hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=407703965

Money Bed ferret top sleeper hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=407714221

Loon Key Rack
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=408226039

M&M Paintball top ferret sleeper hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIten&item=408930548

Rare celestial top opening ferret sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com.aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=409247262

Ferret In Cookie Jar Design Sweatshirt
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=409604404

New! Black Cats & pumpkins Flat Ferret Hammock!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=409613202