From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:05:32 -0800
I just recieved my surprise box from the FML card exchange and I want to
thank all those that donated the wonder box of goodies I got.  All of the
awesome things for both the fuzzies and Me.  I love everything in there.
For those that have thought about doing the card exchanges and haven't
joined in yet you are missing out on some great cards and surprises.
Thanks again Ladies of the SOS for being there for both the fuzzies and
people that love them.

--
Deb and her MN Angels