From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 01:30:18 -0800
    Dear Scott;

    When we thought Timmy had swallowed a piece of phone cord the vet had
me give him 5cc of ferretone and 5cc of baby Fleet enema in the other end,
twice a day..  If the output is progressively decreasing, and xray is
urgently required as I'm told with a total blockage they may have only 24
hours to death!  Timmy's xray looked like a piece of phone cord in the
stomach, so Dr.  Brown operated, but found the lymph nodes 10x normal
instead.  6 months later, Timmy was fully recovered from that, thank God &
several good people.

    I would also feed petromalt as other people here have suggested for such
problems.  A friend of mine had a kitten who ate plastic Christmas tree
tinsel.  Total blockage.  We gave it about 1/2 cup of Mazola oil with a
turkey baster, and she sat up with OJ (the kitten).  About 2am the wad of
tinsel & oil came out just fine!

    Hope everything "comes out" just fine!  Sincerely, Gary