From:
"Dana Lane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:12:46 EST
To the person who's ferret loves the wicker laundry basket:

Our ferrets just LOVE our plastic laundry baskets. You know the kind that
are plastic 'screen' like baskets? Ivan will tip 'em over and pull all the
clothes out just so he can slide around on his back. And I just thought he
was weird. 8-) Then again, he just LOVES hair brushes too. Rubs himself all
over them. Can't be too groomed I guess. 8-)

We've noticed that our female, Tasha, seems to be sleeping ALOT more lately.
Like in the past 2 weeks she seems to be spending less time out playing and
more time curled up into something warm and dozing. We've also noticed that
she's put on a decent amount of winter fat, but then again, it IS winter up
here in New England. Anything in particular we should check her for? Her
play is the same as it ever was, just in shorter spurts.

Dana and Robyn (The REAL pets)
Ivan (Get those clothes out of there! My back itches....)
Tasha (Huh? Wha? *YAWN*)
http://www.iii.net/users/lane/dana.html