Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 00:08:50 -0700
Dooks to all !!

Just a quick reminder with this heat wave passing thru (got to 1270 here in
Wisconsin this past Friday) to keep your lil' fuzzies cool.  A good tip my
girlfriend Heidi got off the post was to freeze water in used plastic pop
bottles & put them in a sock (knot the end).  Please don't just put the
bottle in without the sock.  This could cause some kind of frost bite on
their exposed areas such as the belly.  Our 5 ferrets, Maggie, Bandit,
Gizmo, Midnite, and Larz wouldnt be without 'em on these hot summer nights
here in the midwest.  They all fall asleep as close to the bottles whenever
we put 'em in their cages.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Christopher and Heidi & The Fab Five:
Maggie:"lick, lick, CHOMP"
Bandit:"open this door so i can get that plunger!!"
Gizmo:"why's everybody always picking on me?"
Midnite:"finally, i'm off that darn couch!"
Larz:"mid, any treat in this cage is MINE!!"