Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:42:06 -0500
Happy New Year FMLers,

I hope everyone had a safe, happy, and fur-filled holiday.

To those who had to experience a loss, my heart and prayers are with you.

It's January and time to send that dollar to SOS.  If you would like
pre-addressed envelopes with your return address on them, please email
me your 'snail mail' address.  No charge to you.  Just my way to make
it easier for you to donate to the ferret shelters that do so much for
ferrets in need.

My hope, for all of you, is a year of love, respect, and growth to look
back upon and smile with pride.

Angela and the Angels:
Heavenly Angels - Mocha and Cocoa, Ted and Sassy
Earthly Angels - Zena -
"Woohoo.  We can help mom take down the tree"
- Zoro - "I bet we can get it down faster than she can"
- Dylan - "OK.  I'll take down the glass ornaments.  Mom will be so
  pleased, we'll get extra treats"