From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:09:35 GMT
Hey all,
Did you hear about the free one day seminar that is going on in Issaquah?
Just a short drive and I would love to have as many ferret people as
possible!

We are going to discuss what exactly goes on at a ferret show and how to
tell what color your ferret is.

Plus, we are going to discuss ADV and how to test for it yourself.

Furthermore, this is going to be the first meeting of the Washington
Ferret Association (restarted) and I would love to see as many Seattle
area ferret owners as possible!  Being new to the area myself, it is
always good to have a good support network.  Refreshments and friends
will be provided :)

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com