From:
Brian Dombrowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 13:15:53 -0400
    Hello again!!  After my episode with Sandy, I began to get email from
around the contry.  Thanks to everyone for their support.  I also had been
getting calls from people who no longer wanted their fuzzies.  I pleaded
with my boss to let me take some of them (for educational purposes of
course!).  I finally settled on four new fuzzies.  We are currently keeping
two at the Science Center and the other two have been adopted by myself.
Heres the vital stats:
Male 1 "Zeus" Albino
Male 2 "Mars" Chocolate
Female 1 "Hera" Albino
Female 2 "Persephone" Silver
    All these ferrets were estimated by the vets to be of two to three years
old.  They are all in very good health.  I am happy.  Although, still not
over the death of Sandy.  I think these fuzzies will turn out to be good
friends with Willy and Fluffhead!!!!  No personality conflicts have
arisen yet.  Just wanted to share that with you.
                                -Brian Dombrowski
Brian:Where is that bowl?!?!?!?!
Willy:There was a bowl in here???
Fluff':A bowl!! A bowl!!