Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:02:19 EDT
I have a question with all this talk about vaccinations I am very scared to
take my fuzzie George to the vet.  He has been given one distemper shot but
I don't know what kind is it ok to give him another shot (almost a year
later) that may not be what he had originally?

For the woman asking if $129.99 was too much to pay my George was $159.99 on
sale.  In NY the ferts go for that or even higher.  Also could shedding
cause "funny" poops?  George has been pooping wierd for the last day or so I
have never noticed this before and it started the night after he started
shedding.  BTW He is shedding ALOT!

Thanks You to anyone that can help! -Shannon-
---Today I saw a squirrel immitating a fert.  I walked passed him and he
laid down flat as if to say you can't see me.  I said I know you are there
(like I do to George) and he stood up and stared at me as I walked by.  Made
me think of my fuzzie so thought I'd share ;*).

           -Why does mommy try to
( ) __( )  give me icky rasins?
 ( @=@ )\  I want daddy's tata chips!