From:
"Vaughan, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:05:42 -0400
This is a copy of an email I sent to a local radio DJ today.  He and his
partner Anna were discussing "not allowed" pets and housing that is
becoming "cat" only or "dog" only housing.  In their conversation Jeff
started to list companion pets and FERRETS was the first thing he said in
his list.  "ferrets, cats, dogs, hamsters and so on" WOOHOO!!!  so I took
the opportunity to email him with a little information.

I didn't get much of a response back, but what the heck HE SAID FERRETS
ON THE RADIO!!!!  (PS, Cathy is his wife)

Suzanne