From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:19:31 -0400
Hey friends!

It's ME Jerimiah, the oh so FINE boy at Ferret Wise with the chocolate
spot on my side.  Well let me tell you she has REALLY LOST it!  Yeah
shelter Mom.  Dad is saying it is all on account of watching the
'lectrical storm tonight-- but Mom she arrived in while I was playing and
brought in -- a plastic litter box FULL of fresh, moist new mown lawn...
she puts it out for me and my buddy Nestle to play in.  Well Nestle
played first sticking his head in and out of the box then I took MY turn.
I started tossing it all over just so we could have a lawn too.  AFter we
was dones.  Mom she lest out the young kids AGAIN- now it is night and
they WAS all tucked in but she said she wanted them to see what it was
like fresh!  SO rights now the five terrors are spreading the wet grass
all over the shelter... Now I dunno why she did this 'cuz we have 2 more
young ferrets arriving at suppertime tomorrow!

There Dad is another military guy that has to go far away to War/....
what's that?  And he needed to find a good place for the kids.  He is
sad to see them go -- BUT Mom promised she would find the kids a perfect
home./ NOW how IS she going to make this man feel good when she is
letting the kids plant grass ALL OVER the place??

i TELL YOU i THINK Dad is right-  SHE HAS LOST HER MARBLES!

Mom also put a bunch of new auctions on eBay including some 99 cent ones
in the hopes of raising funds for the new washy machine.  I guess she
better take a broom to the rugs before she drags them to the laundromat
Hahahaha!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativekolor

I will fill you all in on the newest faces as soonas I can-- somebody
better come rescue us-- Momma is really going crazy!

Yours truly-

Jerimiah, mascot
Ferret Wise www.ferretwise.org