From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:05:57 -0500
Due to a ddeath in the family I have my nephew's dog staying with us. (oh joy)

Yesterday we let him in the room with the ferrets.  I have had him there
before, and he got along with the 4 real well.  As a matter of fact I think
there is a pic of him and Casper on our web page.  Well now we have 2 new
ferrets.  making 6 instead of 4 and poor Hunter.  I saw lots of biting on
this poor dog.  He is a short dog and just the right height for my ferrets
to get his male parts.  It was bad for him when it was 4 but now 6 all
chomping ouch!  I let him stay in the room for a few minutes and then I
felt sorry for him.  Also I was worried that he might nip if one got to
aggressive in nipping hanging parts.  Also Mr. Snowman isn't as friendly
as the others and I was worried for Hunter.  But I did laugh at this dog
jumping sideways to get away from the furkids.  I think they taught him how
to war dance.  haha After the furkids went back to bed I let him in the
room again.  Silly dog he went to the cage and was sniffing, Snickers
thought she should take this opportunity to bite Hunter's nose.  Dumb dog
kept sticking his nose in the cage.  She kept biting.  I kept laughing.
We finally went out of the room and Hunter followed.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Mr. Snowman
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/