From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 00:18:54 -0400
Dear Bev & Lee,

When I read Tim's scroll, I knew I would need to find Farrance, but
I also gathered up my DEW gang - My brother Tisha and Ollie and my
cousins Jynx and Chee Choo - each in their way a truly loving and
loveable DEW in their own right.

There is something incredibly special about a DEW. All of that fluffy
white hair, and in many shades from frost to vanilla. Some of them
have a little bit of silver here and there, but their eyes are always
the same. Those deep, dark fathomless pools of soulful love and joy.

A DEW is like a wild, winter beasty from Maurice Sendacks "Where The
Wild Things Are", and are filled with an equally wild spirit, in some
cases, like that of Tisha, there is a gentle spirit that longs for
nothing but to be loved and cuddled.

The Big Guy granted us a pre-snowy day, so that when Tim arrived, we
could all play hide and seek with him when he got here. I might be an
albino, but my fur is equally as white as any DEW's. So I was able to
hide with the best of them and I had to admit, it was perfect because
when Tim arrived, we were all hiding really good, and then we popped
out - as weasels are want to do - and yelled SURPRISE!!!!!!! He just
stood there laughing and dooking until we dragged him into the snow
for a good long play and to make fuzzy angels and snow ferrets and to
make his welcoming something to always be remembered.

Just like he will always be remembered in your heart Bev, both he and
Farrance will always be with you, wrapped around your heart with all
the fuzzy love they ever had for you and will continue to have!
In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah