From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:27:59 -0400
Thank you Lissette for sharing Maria with the FML.  I know I am not
the only reader that waits to hear how she is coming along.  She is
beautiful.... now and when you rescued her..

I must also admit I would like to kidnap Mini-me.  Because of your stories
and scars I fell in love with this little devil and smiled the entire day
when I found out Maria and Mini-me became a pair!  Between your gentle
love and attention and Mini-Me teaching her "ferret insights," Maria can
live the rest of her life in ferret happiness.  Thank you.

Heidi Lynne, what a great site.  Thanks for the great job with Maria's
story and pictures.

AND...the rest of your site is WONDERFUL.  There is so much information,
pictures and entertainment.

You also added pictures and descriptions of your cages and living
arrangements that I am always interested in seeing.  Of course I am one
of "those" that spending my day at work thinking up new ferret games, what
can I change today is there something out there we might NEED today!  LOL

Lynda