From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:58:34 -0700
Hello All,
Some of you already know me, for those who do not I will introduce myself.

My name is Mia Emery and I run The North Island Ferret Shelter in Comox on
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

On Thursday I recieved a visit from the SPCA here in Comox, I will state
here and now that the SPCA is welcome to visit and inspect our premises at
any time, our animals are clean and healthy.

However the officer who visited my home and I have a past history, I made a
complaint about the local SPCA facility a few years ago and she has been a
thorn in my side ever since.

Her demands this visit bordered on the ridiculous.  if you would like to
read my statement describing my history with this woman, and an account of
what happened while she was here.  Please visit the following URL:
http://www.ferretfans.net

If you would like to see some pictures of our ferrets and learn some
more about us please visit our webpage :
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/5172

                           Mia Emery